Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is this still on?

Yeah I know, I've been very quiet lately. Busy with the holiday season and all that. Plus (for once) I have spent a bit of time sitting on my fat lazy ass doing nothing, which was AWESOME. This was the first year in more than 10 that I have had time off over Xmas/New Year - except the Public Holidays I always get - so it made a huge difference I can tell you!

Anyways, it may stay quiet for a lot longer, I can tell you. Why? Because I have a feeling I may end up in gaol for MURDER peeps!

You see, its hot today. (nuh, really Eps?) and well, I work in an office, surrounded by glass, situated above and beside a warehouse. A rather large one. And today, the air conditioning has decided to break. (I believe it said something about being too hot to be at work, and left for the day)

So I am currently DYING. And may have to kill a few people because of how annoying they are being right now. Yes, I'm hot, tired, sweaty and grumpy. Im flustered and its hard to concentrate.

Its 43 bazillion degrees in here. Even my computer is sweating. So with any luck, I may just electrocute myself writing this post................................


nup - not that lucky.

Maybe this report I'm compiling for this afternoon's dealine will have the honour of bringing about my demise as I sit here using electrical equipment in a puddle of persperation?

And with my track history, I'm sure to have an express ticket to hell, where I believe it is currently a cool 6 million degrees or so. Lovely weather, no?

Ah, Hell - I finally found my summer holiday spot for the holiday I need to recover from the holidays!



Anyone care for a nice refreshing dip in the river styx? A spot of fishing perhaps?




0 comments: