Friday, December 18, 2009

I Have A Dream

I don't dream very often. When I do its usually pointless and boring, or I dream I'm falling and wake up with a start.

But sometimes, I have recurring dreams. And these ones always come true. Don't believe me? That's cool. Just skip this one then.

Anyway....

The most recent recurring dream has happened a few times in the past couple of weeks or so. So its not often really, but its the same dream. Its VERY vivid, and detailed. AND SCARY AS HELL!!!!!

I dream that I am pregnant. To Inadequate Boyfriend. And it has frightened the FUCK outta me. So much so that tests have been taken. All negative.

Only course of action now is to just not sleep with him. Sorry Inadequate Boyfriend! But thats one dream I am just too fightened to have come true.


2 comments:

carly said...

rofl. {not at you}.

i hate those recurring dreams. never come true yet for me though. and fingers crossed it doesnt for you xx

Madmother said...

I have had a few - but none so horrific as yours! Keep those knees together, love.