Oh, shit, wrong song, sorry!
Now as anyone who has ever met me knows, I LOVE TUNES!!!!!
And there is one thing that has brought me some inner peace today, and that has been trawling through my past on Limewire, back to a far distant point in my life, some good, some bad, some really fucking ugly times......
But mostly something that reminds me of me. Something that makes me feel like I can remember who I am. Its not the words, or the music - ok so some of it is, but that's not the main part - its the memories attached to those songs. Those moments in my life that defined me. All caught up in one album, one time, when so many things changed, when so many lessons were learned, but most of all, when I found who I was, at just 15..........
(and before you google the release date, no I wasn't 15 then)



0 comments:
Post a Comment