Friday, June 12, 2009

Some things Call for Drastic Action

And I'm hardly one to avoid drama, or to shirk from doing something MASSIVE when something simply large will do.

Firstly, to address the comments per my last post, and to clarify, I cant simply walk away. And no I wont divulge details, its just not as simple as it looks. And thats not simply justifying bad behaviour.

Now, since he didn't fix his shit, and I have to, I'm getting calls. Calls from someone I dont want to. Calls that every time remind me how bad things are, and all the shit I'm copping.

So I changed the name stored in my phone. Instead of Inadequate Boyfriend's name, it now reads "HE DOESNT LOVE YOU".

How can anyone forget that sentiment when it flashes in your face 20 times a day?

Every text message. Every call.

As if I didn't remind myself often enough throughtout the day. And night.

It hurts. Like hell. But at least he isnt around to smooth talk it all over.

Some things just hurt too much. Some boo-boo's cant be made all better with a kiss.

Its been almost a week, and I still haven't missed him. I haven't been given the chance. What's really bothering me is that I dont think I'd feel much different even if I had all the time in the world.

The only thing is I wish stupid songs would stop jumping in my head. Every time I hear Hush by PCD I get angry that I can relate to a song sung by slutty airheads. And why every time I think of him do I hear the line "It must have been love, but it's over now....."

9 comments:

MissE said...

:o(
I'm sorry, epskee.
I wish there was a quick-fix solution that could work for you.

Ash said...

Wow, followed you over from that Kitty blog to see your shopping lists and instead find an articulate, intelligent woman going through a rather tough time.

For what it's worth, I thought your comment over there was hilarious and that she was doing her usual petulant sooking because somebody dared not to lick her arse.

I was appalled by the whole post actually, who died and made her the blog reviewer/nazi?
She posts pics of her pancake tits and thinks it's high art!
If that's her idea of being entertaining then you're better off not having the likes of her read your blog.

She wouldn't get it anyway, you're too genuine.

I hope things get better for you.

Epskee said...

Ash, thanks for the compliments, and welcome.

I might be wrong, but it feels a bit like your a hater looking for someone to snigger behind the toilet block at school with. I'm not into that. The insults arent necessary, not aimed at me, or anyone else. The real world has enough people putting you down, it doesnt need to happen here (where I am lord)

But if the bitchiness is left at the door, your welcome by anytime

Ms Smack said...

Epskee, that's a classy response.

Hope the man stuff clears up sooner than later for you.

xx
Smack

Ash said...

Woah! Only telling it like is. I'm just a casual observer and you don't need to agree nor disagree with me.
Merely stating an opinion. That's what I thought comment sections were for!

epskee said...

Ash I've no idea what the "Woah" was for - I was hardly harsh. I too was merely stating an opinion, that being that I don't need narkiness, which your original comment was steeped in. Your right, I don't NEED to agree or disagree with you, however I too am allowed to state an opinion. Which is what BLOGS are for, not just comments.

Besides, its my blog, and I'll tell whoever I want when something they say or do is inappropriate, according to me. And if they don't like it, they can leave.

Since I just wrote about people causing drama for no reason, I'm REALLY not appreciating it.

Like it or lump it mate. Your commenting anonymously anyway so I don't really give a fuck. Go create your own blog, share it with others, put yourself out there as a target to be attacked by others, cop a load of shit and THEN maybe I will listen to your bitching.

I doubt it though.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Ash said...

Lol why would i blog? There are already waaaaaaay to many precious princesses, clearly.

You and others, seem to think that because you have a blog, you can wank on and pontificate, and if others dare to disagree or post an opinion contrary to yours, then the heavens open and all hell breaks loose!

Get over yourselves! You put your shit out there, then you leave yourselves open for others to comment on what you write.

Quite simple really.

Anyway, I noticed you removed your comment and Kitty removed hers.

Ho hum, how dull of you both.
At the end of the day it's ONLY a blog. You're not out saving the world, so save your self righteousness and indignation. It is rather embarrassing in the end....Kind of like Kitty's naked shots.

Just my opinion, mind you. :)

epskee said...

Ash

Actually, KITTY removed the comments, not me. She did so when I commented back and told her to pull her head in.

Secondly, your bitchy remarks weren't even about me. You COMPLIMENTED me, remember?

I'll be as precious as I fucking want. This is my blog, in the same way as my house is my house, and I wont fucking apologise for saying that bitchiness isn't appreciated. I've said it before to others (try the post before this one where I told giggles to reign it in) and I will say it again.

You came spoiling for a fight and for attention. You slagged off someone behind their back. Not cool.

For the record darlin' - I never agreed or disagreed with your comment, or told you you couldn't voice an opinion. You can disagree and dislike anything and anyone you want, and you can say so. But there are ways to do that while maintaining EVERYBODY'S respect and dignity.

All I did was tell you not to be a bitch. Which had we been sitting over coffee and chatting instead of typing, I would have said the same thing. To you, to my friend, my kids, or even my mum.

And by the way, coming back spoiling for a fight after what I mentioned previously about you needing to read my following post about the unnecessary drama? That just shows you have no consideration or respect.

I welcomed you in my first reply, on the condition that you check your bitching at the door. That's the thing about having a blog. Not only do you share your thoughts and opinions with teh interwebs, you also control the tone. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT - DONT READ IT.

Now if you can manage some common decency, your opinions are welcome. If you cant, I simply wont be communicating with you any more.

Fin.

Ash said...

Ok precious. Enjoy your little blog domain. Clearly, after reading a few back posts, it's evident that this is pretty much all you can control.

Sad.

Bye!