I feel sick. People are hypocritical cunts.
And more so when they are shrouded in anonymity such as is provided in the land of teh internets and blogsville.
I startedd to take pleasure in the Karma that so roundly bit you in the ass. Then I realised. That made me as bad as you.
So I did some research. And found out many things, from many people. And once again my faith in humanity has found a new low.
Yes, I am superior. Because I'm not revelling in this. I have proof of your hypocrisy. I have the truth. And it will stay mine, as long as you rejoice in the suffering and slighting of others.
I have grown. Despite a friend saying otherwise today.
And to prove it, I hereby let it all go......

Friday, January 29, 2010
Rejoice!
Posted by Epskee at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment